Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Patience Grasshopper.... Patience

Well, less than two weeks to go before I head to Minnesota. I'm starting to get really impatient right now. Partly because moving is a lot like being in limbo, I'm neither here nor there. That's one of the reasons I haven't blogged much as of late. I just can't concentrate on anything long enough in order to write anything sensible. I'm also a bit nervous. As of the moment we don't have jobs, a car, or a place to live once we get to Minneapolis. Awesome... and it will be the beginning of the REAL part of winter, less than two weeks before Christmas. All this and a bank account that contains about as much as the space between my ears. If you seem me ringing a bell on the side of the street, have a heart, and toss us a few shillings...
In the meantime I'm going to be pooping myself with anxiety.
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

BlueSky1974 said...

Hey Justin, what about some update man ?? It's been two months already, can't get in touch per email, and I see you stopped posting funny things on your blog. You ok ??

Well, I know from your other half via my own other half that things seem to settle a bit, over there... But still, it will be nice to hear from you !!

Take care,

Arnaud.

JC said...

Sorry Arnaud, I've been too distracted to write. I should get back to it soon. I'm also not sure which blog I like best. This one or the old one. I guess most people check the old one so I'm currently using that one the most. As far as email goes I'm just a lazy jerk.