Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just puttin' it out there

Writing also gets my panties in a bunch. My original blog was supposed to be a place where I practiced my writing. I'm not really sure what I've been practicing this last year, but I have a hard time actually calling it writing. From what I've read it actually takes writers several pages sometimes of writing before they actually get something they can use. You just keep writing and writing, or typing and typing and apparently the mind turds majically transform into something that passes for good writing. Can't say it isn't so myself because after pages of writing my wrist usually starts cramping up and the whole affair goes up in smoke. But since I still have time to bash my brains out for something interesting to say I'm shooting for the moon. Yup, I'm just going to keep posting mindless blather until it crystalizes into interesting and topical writing. Ok, how long has it been?

No comments: