Sunday, October 22, 2006

Say wha'!?

So JC, looks like the old well of creativity is drying up like dog turd on a warm summer sidewalk. Well, since I'm not an attractive young female with a lithe and supple body, but rather an unemployed bald dude who is now beginning his approach on runway middle age, I cannot rely on pictures of myself prancing about in lingerie or or giving a seductive glance to drive people to my blog (....hold on a minute).
No, I have to utilize my stregnth of wit, and talents as a wordsmith. Hmm.... perhaps I am doomed to remain in the dustbin of obscurity. Regardless, I do find some small shred of comfort in the fact that I won't lose any dignity points by plastering my tiny scrap of cyberspace with advertisement, nor will I ever devote my site to all things Lohan, or martini recipies, or Martha Stewart-esque tips on how to create tacky looking holiday decorations from worthless shit. Here you shall never need to worry about being confronted by those annoyances. That is unless I decide that they are worthy topics of my verbal karate chops.
Moreover, should my blog find it's rise in popularity less than meteoric, this demonstrates nothing other than my long held suspicion that the vast majority of the herd lacks the ability to appreciate genius. Should you be one of these tasteless cro-magnons, feel free to leave at once before your brain is confronted by the possibility of...... thinking. If however you like witnessing the flower of brilliance bloom from the manure fields of mindless drivel then I invite you to walk with me as I travel the road of enlightened being.
Get bent nerds!

No comments: